Qualifying for Financing
Our financing, engineering and management support products are available especially to support healthcare entrepreneurs who serve peri-urban and rural populations. Kaaro Health exists to support the extension of advanced medical services to underserved populations, and the vast majority our portfolio is dedicated to achieving that end. Please review the criteria below to see if you or your business qualifies.
Applicant SpecificationAll persons participating in the application must:
- Above 18 years or older at the time of application
- Reside in Uganda at the time of application
- Be a proprietor or one of the registered owners of the health facility
- Hold at least one valid government-issued ID
Business SpecificationFor a healthcare venture to qualify for our products, it must:
- Be fully registered with the Uganda Registration Services Bureau and the relevant municipal authority.
- Have at least one office located in a qualifying rural area in Uganda or be seeking finance to establish such a presence.
- Have maintained continuous operation of at least 3 years.
- Be run by at least one full-time healthcare professional who has a relevant diploma or degree.
- Be registered with all relevant medical and pharmaceutical registration authorities.
Need more information?
At Kaaro Health, we understand that every business is unique. As such, we are always eager to support prospective clients in meeting our eligibility criteria. If you have questions or would like further information on any of our products, please contact us.