If you haven't already, please evaluate your eligibility for any of our financing, renewable energy and management support services before you proceed. Below, you find the list of statutory, business and management requirements you must possess to access most of our products.
Company Registration & Ownership Structure
- Memorandum and Articles of Association for the health facility
- Certificates of Registration from the Uganda Registration Service Bureau
- Certified Company Form A7 showing latest shareholding pattern
- Certified board resolution to borrow from Kaaro Health
- Valid operating license
- Updated resumes for all directors indicating evidence of experience in managing a health facility
- Valid government-issued ID for all directors
- Updated registration with the Uganda Medical and Dental Practitioners Council.
- Valid Health Unit License
- Facility Registration with National Drug Authority.
- Ministry of Health Registration.
- Letter of introduction from health facility LC1.
- Letter of introduction from District Health Officer resposible for your district of operation.
- Recommendations from at least five (5) adult residents in the LC1 area of operation who are familiar with health facility (valid National IDs required).
- Current patient register for the last three months.
- Revenue information.
- Other financial encumbrances on property/operation
- Financial statements or bookkeeping records
Need more information?
At Kaaro Health, we understand that every business is unique. As such, we are always eager to support prospective clients in meeting our eligibility criteria and requirements. If you have questions or would like further information on how to qualify for any of our products, please contact us.